Ceilometer aims to deliver a Single Point Of Contact for billing systems,
providing all the counters they need to establish customer billing, across
all current and future OpenStack components. The delivery of counters must be
traceable and auditable, the counters must be easily extensible to support new
projects, and agents doing data collections should be independent of the
Aodh provides the Alarming service as part of OpenStack telemetry.
- openstack ›
This charm provides the Aodh Alarming service for an OpenStack Cloud.
Aodh relies on services from the mongodb, rabbitmq-server and keystone charms:
juju deploy aodh juju deploy keystone juju deploy mysql juju deploy rabbitmq-server juju add-relation aodh rabbitmq-server juju add-relation aodh mysql juju add-relation aodh keystone
Please report bugs on Launchpad.
For general questions please refer to the OpenStack Charm Guide.
- (string) The IP address and netmask of the OpenStack Admin network (e.g., 192.168.0.0/24) . This network will be used for admin endpoints.
- (string) Repository from which to install OpenStack. May be one of the following: distro (default) ppa:somecustom/ppa (PPA name must include OpenStack Release) deb url sources entry|key id or a supported Ubuntu Cloud Archive pocket. Supported Ubuntu Cloud Archive pockets include: cloud:trusty-liberty cloud:trusty-juno cloud:trusty-kilo cloud:trusty-liberty cloud:trusty-mitaka Note that updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging
- (int) Client timeout configuration in ms for haproxy, used in HA configurations.
- (int) Queue timeout configuration in ms for haproxy, used in HA configurations.
- (string) SSL key to use with certificate specified as ssl_cert.
- (int) Server timeout configuration in ms for haproxy, used in HA configurations.
- (string) OpenStack Region
- (string) Default network interface to use for HA vip when it cannot be automatically determined.
- (string) The hostname or address of the public endpoints created for neutron-api in the keystone identity provider. . This value will be used for public endpoints. For example, an os-public-hostname set to 'neutron-api.example.com' with ssl enabled will create the following endpoint for neutron-api: . https://neutron-api.example.com:9696/
- (int) Default CIDR netmask to use for HA vip when it cannot be automatically determined.
- (string) SSL CA to use with the certificate and key provided - this is only required if you are providing a privately signed ssl_cert and ssl_key.
- (string) Virtual IP(s) to use to front API services in HA configuration. If multiple networks are being used, a VIP should be provided for each network, separated by spaces.
- (string) SSL certificate to install and use for API ports. Setting this value and ssl_key will enable reverse proxying, point Glance's entry in the Keystone catalog to use https, and override any certficiate and key issued by Keystone (if it is configured to do so).
- (string) The IP address and netmask of the OpenStack Public network (e.g., 192.168.0.0/24) . This network will be used for public endpoints.
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (int) Connect timeout configuration in ms for haproxy, used in HA configurations.
- (string) The IP address and netmask of the OpenStack Internal network (e.g., 192.168.0.0/24) . This network will be used for internal endpoints.
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.