The Berkeley Internet Name Domain (BIND) implements an Internet domain
name server. BIND is the most widely-used name server software on the
Internet, and is supported by the Internet Software Consortium, www.isc.org.
This charm provides BIND9 as a backend for integration with OpenStack
Designate, providing DNSaaS in an OpenStack cloud.
This charm provides a bind server to store DNS records generated by designate.
designate-bind relies on designate charm.
juju deploy designate-bind juju deploy designate juju add-relation designate designate-bind
Please report bugs on Launchpad.
For general questions please refer to the OpenStack Charm Guide.
- (boolean) Enable verbose logging
- (string) String containing a list of allowed networks, separated by semicolons: e.g., "10.172.0.0/16;10.10.0.0/18"
- (boolean) Openstack mostly defaults to using public endpoints for internal communication between services. If set to True this option will configure services to use internal endpoints where possible.
- (string) String containing a list of forwarders, separated by semicolons: e.g., "22.214.171.124;10.1.1.1"
- (boolean) Enable debug logging
- (boolean) Setting this to True will allow supporting services to log to syslog.