Juju is not all about marvelling about how great service orchestration is, it's actually about getting things done. While the documentation provides you with instructions on how Juju works, this section is all about putting those commands together to do something useful. Prepare to get things done!
- Deploying a Node.js application
- Deploying with the Rails framework
- Deploy services with the Juju-GUI
- Set up a private cloud with Simplestreams
- Manage authorised SSH keys
Got an idea for something to add here? Check out how to contribute to the docs