SuiteCRM is SugarCRM supercharged.
Based heavily on the SugarCRM charm by Matthew Bruzek and Tim Van Steenburgh
SuiteCRM is an open source alternative to Salesforce, Dynamics and SugarCRM.
This charm will deploy the CRM software and connect it to a running MySQL
database. This charm will install the SuiteCRM files in
To deploy this charm, you will need at a minimum: a cloud environment, working
Juju installation, and a successful bootstrap. Once bootstrapped, deploy the
MySQL charm and then this SuiteCRM charm:
juju deploy mysql juju deploy suitecrm
Add a relation between the two of them:
juju add-relation suitecrm mysql
And finally expose the SuiteCRM service:
juju expose suitecrm
- user: Admin
- pass: thisisaTEST!
We suggest you change this default password immediately after deployment for
- (int) Number of sample Accounts to create.
- (boolean) The tuning options for PHP are turned on.
- (boolean) Tuned for IBM power infrastructure.
- (int) Number of sample Users to create.
- (int) Maximum file size (in megabytes) that users can upload into Sugar as attachments.
- (string) Password for Admin user.