A layer to enable functionality and manage an Ubuntu OS.
This charm provides OS-specific functionality for users of Ubuntu. This can be used as a standalone charm, similar to the Ubuntu charm, to get fresh Ubuntu machine, or be included in any charm intended for deployment on Ubuntu to enable these extra features.
- Manage Kernel parameters (sysctl)
- Enable unattended upgrades
- Enable live kernel upgrades
- Enable landscape
- Expose OS metrics such as uptime and io (disk, network, etc) utilization.
- Support operation by proxy, such as VNF Configuration Charms that manage an application running on a separate host.