Deploys system-image server for hosting touch images.
- app-servers ›
This charm deploys a subordinate for Apache that install all the dependencies and sets up an bare System Image Server as documented at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ImageBasedUpgrades, so Ubuntu Touch images can be served for devices.
Just deploy it and add a relation to an Apache unit:
juju deploy cs:apache2 juju deploy system-image-server juju add-relation apache2 system-image-server
From this point on it follows the standard operation of System Image Server through si-shell.
- Amulet tests
- (string) The root directory the service will be installed in
- (string) Cronjob of the image server, useful for periodic importing of images (base64 encoded)
- (string) Revision or tag to branch from
- (string) E-mail to be used when generating the service GPG keys (if empty it will use testing keys)
- (string) FQDN of the host unit that this charm relates to, used with install_root to determine the installation path too
- (string) A URL to a tarball of the code
- (string) A batch of commands to be passed to si-shell during post-deployment (base64 encoded)
- (string) Image server config template (base64 encoded)
- (string) Grab code from a bzr 'branch' or a URL to a 'tarball'
- (string) BZR branch the service lives in
- (string) List of pairs with devices for creation and their channel relation
- ubuntu-touch/devel:mydevice ubuntu-touch/devel-current:mydevice ubuntu-touch/qa:otherdevice
- (string) Packages required for this service
- bzr abootimg android-tools-fsutils python-gnupg python-gpgme fakeroot pxz pep8 pyflakes python-mock haveged tree cron