If requested, in the address bar above, please allow popups.
Deploys system-image server for hosting touch images.
No readme found.
- (string) The root directory the service will be installed in
- (string) Revision or tag to branch from
- (string) A URL to a tarball of the code
- (int) Port the application will be listening.
- (string) PYTHONPATH specification for the service. Can include paths relative to local bzr directory
- (string) relative path of a URL that reports the health status of this service
- (string) Grab code from a bzr 'branch' or a URL to a 'tarball'
- (string) BZR branch the service lives in
- (string) Packages required for this service
- (string) YAML list of GPG keys for installation sources, as a string. For apt repository URLs, use the public key ID used to verify package signatures. For other sources such as PPA, use empty string. This list must have the same number of elements as install_sources, even if the key items are all empty string. An example to go with the above for install_sources: install_keys: | - "" - ""
- (string) YAML list of additional installation sources, as a string. The number of install_sources must match the number of install_keys. For example: install_sources: | - ppa:project1/ppa - ppa:project2/ppa