Deploys a web application using the restish, pyramid, or django frameworks
- app-servers ›
CI Airline wsgi-app charm.
make juju deploy --repository=$(readlink -f $(pwd)/../..) local:wsgi-app
Andy Doan email@example.com
- (string) The root directory the service will be installed in
- (string) Switch worker processes to run as this user. User id (as an int) or the name.
- (string) relative path of a URL that reports the health status of this service
- (string) YAML list of GPG keys for installation sources, as a string. For apt repository URLs, use the public key ID used to verify package signatures. For other sources such as PPA, use empty string. This list must have the same number of elements as install_sources, even if the key items are all empty string. An example to go with the above for install_sources: install_keys: | - "" - ""
- (int) Port the application will be listening.
- (string) The logging level.
- (string) External hostname for your service, to be added to allowed_hosts.
- (string) The parameters to pass to the nrpe plugin check_health.
- (string) PYTHONPATH specification for the service. Can include paths relative to local bzr directory
- (string) The parameters to pass to the nrpe plugin check_http.
- (string) Cron-format schedule interval to run the command (m h dom mon dow)
- 0 0 * * *
- (string) Optional command to run after charm install/upgrade to handle database migrations. This can be specified as a relative path to the root directory of your your tarball.
- (boolean) Whether or not the user should have administration rights.
- (string) Which framework to use 'restish', 'pyramid', or 'django'
- (string) The vhost in the rabbitMQ server.
- (string) Packages required for this service
- python-webtest python-mock python-jinja2
- (string) A URL to a tarball of the code
- (string) Switch worker process to run as this group. A valid group id (as an int) or the name.
- (string) base64 encoded string to hold configuration information for the unit. The contents will be written to a file named <install_root>/<unit>/unit_config where <unit> is the location the branch is extracted to.
- (string) Used by the nrpe-external-master subordinate charm. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-postgresql-0 If you\'re running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) A list of code deployment URLs to keep around. Any versions found locally not in this list will be removed.
- (string) Space seperated extra host names and IPs to be added to allowed_hosts.
- (string) Allow a command to be run periodically by cron. This can be specified as a relative path to the root directory of your tarball.
- (string) The user to log into the rabbitMQ server.
- (string) YAML list of additional installation sources, as a string. The number of install_sources must match the number of install_keys. For example: install_sources: | - ppa:project1/ppa - ppa:project2/ppa