Installs the plex media center on ubuntu
This charm provides Plex Media Server
juju deploy plex
You can then browse to http://ip-address:32400/web to configure the plex server.
This charm does not adderss multi-server configurations at this time.
This only currently installs plex, in the future it can be expanded to
* select latest release on install
* upgrade versions after install
* relate to media providers to trigger automatic library scans
* change default port configuration
Note the configuration option "download-url" was set during initial charm creation. New versions or plex pass versions may be available. Plex does not maintain a repository for automatic updates. This option should be set to the latest release while deploying to get the latest version.
Addational optoins are provided to configure the host:
* hostname: Set the hostname which plex identifies the server by
* interface & address: Set a MAC address, usefull for static DHCP and firewall holes required for configuring plex.