Calico subordinate charm
Calico is a new approach to virtual networking and network security for containers,
VMs, and bare metal services, that provides a rich set of security enforcement
capabilities running on top of a highly scalable and efficient virtual network fabric.
This charm will deploy calico as a background service, and configure CNI for
use with calico, on any principal charm that implements the
The calico charm is a
This charm will require a principal charm that implements the
interface in order to properly deploy.
juju deploy cs:~containers/calico juju deploy cs:~containers/etcd juju deploy cs:~containers/kubernetes-master juju deploy cs:~containers/kubernetes-worker juju add-relation calico etcd juju add-relation calico kubernetes-master juju add-relation calico kubernetes-worker
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (string) Comma-separated list of destinations (either domain names or IP addresses) that should be directly accessed, by opposition of going through the proxy defined above.
- (boolean) Toggle installation from ubuntu archive vs the docker PPA
- (string) URL to use for HTTP_PROXY to be used by Docker. Only useful in closed environments where a proxy is the only option for routing to the registry to pull images
- (boolean) Enable IP tunneling
- (string) URL to use for HTTPS_PROXY to be used by Docker. Only useful in closed environments where a proxy is the only option for routing to the registry to pull images
- (string) The image id to use for calico/node.
- (string) Extra options to pass to the docker daemon. e.g. --insecure-registry
- (string) The image id to use for calico/kube-policy-controller.
- (boolean) Enable GRUB cgroup overrides cgroup_enable=memory swapaccount=1. WARNING changing this option will reboot the host - use with caution on production services
- (boolean) NAT outgoing traffic