Calico subordinate charm
Calico is a new approach to virtual networking and network security for containers,
VMs, and bare metal services, that provides a rich set of security enforcement
capabilities running on top of a highly scalable and efficient virtual network fabric.
This charm will deploy calico as a background service, and configure CNI for
use with calico, on any principal charm that implements the
The calico charm is a
This charm will require a principal charm that implements the
interface in order to properly deploy.
juju deploy cs:~containers/calico juju deploy cs:~containers/etcd juju deploy cs:~containers/kubernetes-master juju deploy cs:~containers/kubernetes-worker juju add-relation calico etcd juju add-relation calico kubernetes-master juju add-relation calico kubernetes-worker
- (string) Used by the nrpe subordinate charms. A string that will be prepended to instance name to set the host name in nagios. So for instance the hostname would be something like: juju-myservice-0 If you're running multiple environments with the same services in them this allows you to differentiate between them.
- (boolean) Enable GRUB cgroup overrides cgroup_enable=memory swapaccount=1. WARNING changing this option will reboot the host - use with caution on production services
- (string) A comma-separated list of nagios servicegroups. If left empty, the nagios_context will be used as the servicegroup
- (string) Comma-separated list of destinations (either domain names or IP addresses) that should be directly accessed, by opposition of going through the proxy defined above. Must be less than 2023 characters long
- (string) The cuda-repo package version to install.
- (string) URL to use for HTTP_PROXY to be used by Docker. Only useful in closed environments where a proxy is the only option for routing to the registry to pull images
- (boolean) Enable IP tunneling
- (string) URL to use for HTTPS_PROXY to be used by Docker. Only useful in closed environments where a proxy is the only option for routing to the registry to pull images
- (string) docker runtime to install valid values are "upstream" (docker PPA), "nvidia" (nvidia PPA), "apt" (ubuntu archive), or "auto" (nvidia PPA or ubuntu archive, based on your hardware)
- (string) The image id to use for calico/node.
- (boolean) Toggle installation from ubuntu archive vs the docker PPA (DEPRECATED please use docker_runtime instead)
- (string) Extra options to pass to the docker daemon. e.g. --insecure-registry
- (string) The image id to use for calico/kube-policy-controller.
- (string) The pined version of nvidia-docker2 package.
- (string) The pined version of docker-ce package installed with nvidia-docker.
- (boolean) NAT outgoing traffic
- (string) The pined version of nvidia-container-runtime package.