Zend Server is an integrated platform for mobile and web apps, helping in all phases of the application life cycle
Describe the intended usage of this charm and anything unique about how this charm relates to others here.
This README will be displayed in the Charm Store, it should be either Markdown or RST. Ideal READMEs include instructions on how to use the charm, expected usage, and charm features that your audience might be interested in. For an example of a well written README check out Hadoop: http://jujucharms.com/charms/precise/hadoop
Use this as a Markdown reference if you need help with the formatting of this README: http://askubuntu.com/editing-help
This charm provides service. Add a description here of what the service itself actually does.
Also remember to check the icon guidelines so that your charm looks good in the Juju GUI.
Step by step instructions on using the charm:
juju deploy servicename
and so on. If you're providing a web service or something that the end user needs to go to, tell them here, especially if you're deploying a service that might listen to a non-default port.
You can then browse to http://ip-address to configure the service.
Scale out Usage
If the charm has any recommendations for running at scale, outline them in examples here. For example if you have a memcached relation that improves performance, mention it here.
Known Limitations and Issues
This not only helps users but gives people a place to start if they want to help you add features to your charm.
The configuration options will be listed on the charm store, however If you're making assumptions or opinionated decisions in the charm (like setting a default administrator password), you should detail that here so the user knows how to change it immediately, etc.
Though this will be listed in the charm store itself don't assume a user will know that, so include that information here:
Upstream Project Name
- Upstream website
- Upstream bug tracker
- Upstream mailing list or contact information
- Feel free to add things if it's useful for users
- (string) Site public url. Will create a vhost with this url and deploy the apps on it. If not specified, the public url of the local server will be used
- (string) Zend server License key matching the order number
- (string) password for the admin gui interface
- (string) Zend server PHP version
- (string) order number matching the Zend server license key
- (string) The gui webapi key with admin permissions that is added to the system and used to execute admin task like bootstrap and restart
- (boolean) Set to true if you'd like to install Magento
- (boolean) Set to true if you'd like to install Zend Server demo app that genrerates events and statistics in the dashboard
- (boolean) Set to true if you'd like to install Wordpress
- (boolean) set to true to get production settings. False will give you development settings and will enable Z-ray by default
- (string) webapi key hash for communicating with the webapi