DEPRECATED: please use ibm-db2 instead.
This charm is no longer being maintained. Please use
- (string) This parameter contains the default file path used to create databases under the database manager. If no path is specified when a database is created, the database is created under the path specified by the dftdbpath parameter.
- (string) Checksum value to check integrity of IBM DB2 pacakage. The Charm uses sha1sum to check the integrity. If empty, it does not carry out the integrity check.The command to find the checksum is sha1sum <Package Name> | cut -d" " -f1
- (boolean) The DB2 software can only be used by accepting the terms and conditions for IBM DB2 License. Setting this option to True indicates that you have read and accepted the IBM DB2 terms and conditions found in the license file. The details about accessing the license(s) can be found in the README. Do not set this to False if a relation exists
- (string) Name of the DB2 package. If not set, the Charm uses a predefined package name for download from the url location. If the predefined package is not available at url location or if set incorrectly,the charm cannot install the DB2 software.
- (string) URL to download DB2 packages. The url would be like http://<server-name>/<REPOSITORY_DIR>/DB2.If not set or set incorrectly, the charm cannot install db2 software.