Cloud controller node for Openstack nova. Contains nova-schedule,
nova-api, nova-network and nova-objectstore.
Cloud controller node for Openstack nova. Contains nova-schedule, nova-api, nova-network and nova-objectstore.
Special considerations to be deployed using Postgresql
juju deploy nova-cloud-controller
juju deploy postgresql
juju add-relation "nova-cloud-controller:pgsql-nova-db" "postgresql:db"
juju add-relation "nova-cloud-controller:pgsql-neutron-db" "postgresql:db"
- (string) SSL key to use with certificate specified as ssl_cert.
- (string) Name of the NVP cluster configuration to create (grizzly only)
- (string) Bridge interface to be configured
- (string) Virtual IP to use to front API services in ha configuration
- (string) Space delimited addresses of NVP controllers
- (string) This is uuid of the default NVP L3 Gateway Service.
- (boolean) If set to True, supporting services will log to syslog.
- (string) Netmask to be assigned to bridge interface
- (string) Database name for Neutron (if enabled)
- (string) Use quantum for security group management. . Only supported for >= grizzly.
- (string) Name of the external network for floating IP addresses provided by Neutron.
- (string) Network manager for the cloud; supports the following options . FlatDHCPManager (nova-network) (default) FlatManager (nova-network) Neutron|Quantum (Full SDN solution) . When using the Neutron option you will most likely want to use the neutron-gateway charm to provide L3 routing and DHCP Services.
- (string) Network Interface where to place the Virtual IP
- (string) Username used to access rabbitmq queue
- (string) This is uuid of the default NVP Transport zone that will be used for creating tunneled isolated Quantum networks. It needs to be created in NVP before starting Quantum with the nvp plugin.
- (string) Username to connect to NVP controllers with
- (string) Default network interface on which HA cluster will bind to communication with the other members of the HA Cluster.
- (int) Default multicast port number that will be used to communicate between HA Cluster nodes.
- (string) SSL certificate to install and use for API ports. Setting this value and ssl_key will enable reverse proxying, point Nova's entry in the Keystone catalog to use https, and override any certficiate and key issued by Keystone (if it is configured to do so).
- (string) Comma separated list of key=value config flags to be set in nova.conf.
- (string) IP to be assigned to bridge interface
- (string) Quantum plugin to use for network management; supports . ovs - OpenvSwitch Plugin nvp - Nicira Network Virtualization Platform . This configuration only has context when used with network-manager Quantum.
- (string) Repository from which to install. May be one of the following: distro (default), ppa:somecustom/ppa, a deb url sources entry, or a supported Cloud Archive release pocket. Supported Cloud Archive sources include: cloud:precise-folsom, cloud:precise-folsom/updates, cloud:precise-folsom/staging, cloud:precise-folsom/proposed. Note that updating this setting to a source that is known to provide a later version of OpenStack will trigger a software upgrade.
- (string) Username for Neutron database access (if enabled)
- (string) Database name
- (string) OpenStack Region
- (string) SSL CA to use with the certificate and key provided - this is only required if you are providing a privately signed ssl_cert and ssl_key.
- (string) Rabbitmq vhost
- (string) Password to connect to NVP controllers with
- (string) Username for database access
- (int) Netmask that will be used for the Virtual IP