WeeChat (Wee Enhanced Environment for Chat) is a fast and light chat
client for many operating systems. Everything can be done with a
keyboard. It is customizable and extensible with plugins/scripts, and
- support of IRC protocol (native)
- support of XMPP/Jabber protocol (with additional script)
- smart hotlist
- horizontal and vertical split
- double charset support (decode/encode)
- FIFO pipe for remote control
- 256 colors support
- incremental text search
- dynamic filtering of buffer content
- scripts manager
- spell checking
- highly customizable and extensible
- and much more!
This charm provides weechat. Add a description here of what the service
itself actually does.
Also remember to check the [icon guidelines] so that your charm looks good
in the Juju GUI.
juju deploy cs:~pirate-charmers/weechat
This will install weechat in a screen session. You can connect to the machine
and connect to the screen as the user 'weechat'.
juju ssh weechat/0
sudo su - weechat
The charm also provides a reverseproxy relation which can be used with HAProxy.
If related to HAProxy the weechat relay will be available on HAProxy on port 443
URI /weechat. Weechat is setup with a self signed certificate which will be used
for the backend connection. HAProxy should also be configured with TLS.
See charm config options