WildFly is a flexible, lightweight, managed application runtime that helps you build amazing applications.
This charm deploys the slave node of Wildfly application server in domain mode.
This charm is intended to be used with wildfly-master charm in order to achieve a High Available domain mode clustering of wildfly application server.
Once the juju environment is bootstrapped. Proceed with following steps.
This command deploys the charm in your juju environment.
- juju deploy wildfly-ha-slave
To destroy the wildfly charm instance you need to run the following command
- juju destroy-unit wildfly-ha-slave/(instance no.)
To destroy the wildfly service run the following command
- juju destroy-service wildfly-ha-slave
To expose the wildfly charm run the following command
- juju expose wildfly-ha-slave
To create a HA cluster
- juju add-relation wildfly-ha-slave wildfly-ha-master
Author Contact Information
- Author : This charm was produced by Technology Blueprint, Enterprise Java Specialists. If you need help with your Java deployment on Juju we provide commercial support at www.technologybueprint.co.uk - Company : www.technologyblueprint.co.uk
Wildfly Server Contact Information
- [ wildfly website ] (http://wildfly.org) - [ wildfly documentation ] (https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/WFLY8/Documentation) - [ wildfly bug tracker ] (https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY)